TheConversion - Digital Agency in Indonesia, looking for Infrastructure DevOps Engineer (Remote OK). We are at the early stage of a startup, currently 500.000+ monthly visitors and running profitably. If your passion is to build something new, explore new things, come and join us.
Prioritized if you live around Serpong Tangerang area.
As a Infrastructure DevOps Engineer, you will maintain, grow our infra stack, CI/CD pipelines, and Monitoring/Alerting system. You will:
- Manage, Maintain and Upgrade our infrastructure
- Design and Implement new cloud infrastructure to serve business needs, optimizing performance, and cost.
- Simplify and Automate the platform provisioning
- Setup Monitoring/Alerting Tools and best practices for SRE
- Support scaling up our Dev Team by setting up new tools and automate the process
- Document our infrastructure
- Experience designing and implementing networks, systems and application architecture
- Hands-on experience with either AWS or GCP
- Experience with container technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker
- Strong experience of Linux administration, CLI, shell scripting
- Good understanding Layer 3 Networking Protocol (IPSec, ICMP…), Application Protocols (DNS, HTTP, SSH…) and SSL/TLS.
- Experience installing, configuring and maintaining services such as HAproxy, MySQL, Apache/Nginx, PHP, Prometheus, Grafana, NFS, FTP/SFTP, DNS
- Good understanding and experience with VPN, Firewalls, IDS, IPS, Siem, cloud and on-premise security layers