For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Inside Sales Engineer
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Help support our Inside Sales Team with Technical queries from prospective customers
- Deliver remote technical presentations/demonstrations to prospective customers, primarily via Webex but possibly using other online tools
- Act as a technical consultant and trusted advisor to our Channel Partner network
- Provide, or source answers for Request for Information/Proposal (RFI/RFP) responses
- Deliver transfer of information (TOI) and product education to Channel Partners and prospective customers with up to 3000 users
Within 30 Days
Within 60 Days
- Shadow an experienced Sales Engineer and work with Inside Sales Representatives on customer calls
- Complete initial basic orientation/technical training and role-play customer interaction with the manager
Within 90 Days
- Provide technology demonstrations to prospects in collaboration with Inside Sales Representatives
- Shadow experienced Sales Engineer to deliver Transfer of Information/enablement to channel partners.
We are growing, our technology is superb and we are a supportive organization – Zscaler represents an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level.
- Meet with Channel Partners and educate them on the Zscaler Platform
- We are looking for a confident and articulate presenter, who is comfortable at explaining technical concepts in simple terms. Ideally, you will have experience of presenting to a small audience – maybe you’ve delivered a final year project presentation at University
- Must be a strong team player, who enjoys collaborating with others and sharing knowledge to create best practices
- You’ll be disciplined and organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and prioritize based on support from your line-management.
- A high degree of verbal and written communication
- Demonstrates a good proficiency of general IT skills (e.g. comfortable working with multiple operating systems, browser configuration, troubleshooting methodology, client/server models etc).
- Understands core TCP/IP concepts (IP Networking, Subnets) and would be comfortable explaining the OSI model (L1 through L7) with practical examples (e.g. how packets get from A to B).
- Basic Windows 10 administration and troubleshooting
- Basic knowledge of web protocols (e.g. HTTP, TLS/SSL)
- For bonus points, you might currently be working within the Security Threat Landscape and have a good grasp of network security technologies (e.g. Proxies/Firewalls)
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.