Crossover is hiring for multiple Inside Sales Manager positions for our client, Aurea.
You will be responsible for leading, growing, and coaching a team of Sales Development Reps. You will learn faster than any similar role because of the unprecedented range of products that you and your team will work on - at an exhilarating pace and scale. All while building a world-class playbook to become the top-performing Sales Development organization.
What You Will Be Doing
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Onboarding new Sales Development Reps so they are able to conduct a high-quality call customer call at scale with 4 weeks.
- Review Sales Development performance alerts to identify sales development calls not meeting quality bars. Provide focused, data-driven coaching against Sales Qualification Framework that changes behavior to conduct high-quality customer calls.
- Use changes in KPI Metrics to deep dive into process quality failure, identify root causes and recommend optimizations to the sales process.
- Selling instead of Qualifying
- Booking Sales Meetings that are not qualified
- Evaluating performance based on feeling rather than data
Inside Sales Manager key responsibilities
- Experience calling and qualifying inbound leads
- Minimum 2 years experience managing a Sales Development team or serving as a Team Lead of a Sales Development team.
- Minimum of 1 year experience designing and implementing an inbound sales development qualification framework
- Ability to work at least 5 hours from 7am et to 7pm eastern time.
Developer- Sees potential others and guides them towards success with clear and timely feedback
Analyzer - Logically and rigorously peel back the layers until the data reveals the root cause
Process Optimizer Disciplined Approach to process design & process optimizationAbout Aurea
Aurea was founded with the singular vision of helping businesses succeed in today’s complex digital landscape. To achieve that goal, we do things differently. Our customers enjoy access to every product in our portfolio - all of which are cloud-based, enterprise-scale, and easy to use - with one simple subscription. We focus on relationships instead of transactions. And our unique AureaOne operating model and acquisition strategy ensure that our portfolio continues to grow, so we can continue to provide competitive advantage and differentiated results for our customers no matter what the future holds.
Aurea is was an early adopter of remote-work. In fact our entire team, nearly 2000 people and growing, operates in an entirely remote work model.What’s Next?
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4447-PH-NCRNatio-InsideSalesMan