To produce high quality leads and working as a team towards agreed set targets and profitability goals. To provide a high level of sales support by ensuring all queries are responded to in an efficient, professional, and timely manner.
- Responsible to initiate and conduct outbound calls to qualify clients’ interest in Cloud Solutions
- Identify and create sales opportunities, produce leads and work closely with Account Managers to bring the opportunities and closed the sales
- Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors
- Proactively follow up leads generated from canvassing by the Account Managers
- Manage the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business
- Negotiate commercial terms within set guidelines
- Attend monthly meetings with Account Managers to update information
- Liaise effectively with all departments to ensure customer requirements are met
- Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing Best Practice Ideas
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Knowledge of the Microsoft products and Microsoft Volume Licensing options.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Cloud Solutions is an added advantage.
- Preferably with SMB and Enterprise sales experience.
- At least 1-2 years working within a sales environment preferably in a proactive telemarketing role within the IT industry
- Excellent telephone skills
- Comfortable to make cold calls and establish client relationship via phones.
- Must be target oriented, self-starter and aggressive enough to achieve the defined targets.
- Creative thinking ‘outside of the box
- Work in global company in multicultural environment with colleagues who can share expertise all over the world
- Constantly growing business internationally which provides both professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive incentive programs, corporate allowances, and recognition initiatives
BECOME A PART OF SOFTLINE!