You are a driven and motivated problem solver ready to pursue meaningful work. You strive to make an impact every day & not only at work, but in your personal life and community too. If that sounds like you, then you've landed in the right place.
The Hartford is seeking an Integration Engineer to our Corporate IT team.
As an Integration Engineer you will assist with the deployment of new cloud solutions over the next 3 years. You will participate in the integration design and development for the expansion of the Apptio suite of products. This program has planned deployments requiring significant middleware and API development. Additional responsibilities include production scheduling and oversight, technical currency for software and hardware, adherence to application security protocols, internal audit finding responses, technical currency and collaboration with our business partners in assessing vendor release change impacts.
- 3+ years of experience working as an Application Integration Engineer or related role
- Experience engineering integrations using middleware technology such as ETL tools (Informatica, Talend), and API management tools
- Multiple years of experience in data-transformation, building scalable interface-solutions with working knowledge of API gateway
- Demonstrated experience in emerging & cloud SaaS/PaaS technologies, Cloud database infrastructure, AWS, Microsoft Azure etc.
- Exposure and understanding of CI/CD, interface & messaging technology, data transfer process automation and error handling mechanisms
- Love for learning, enabling value-driven business outcomes and continuing to expand your core skills and competencies
You will have the opportunity to work with the following:
- Amazon Web Services
- HTML, SQL, Excel, Access, Business Objects, Oracle and Python .
- Importing and Exporting data programmatically for Apptio, IT Finance, Procurement and ERP data models
- Enterprise Services Bus, Messaging Platforms and API gateway
- Technology Business Management (TBM) taxonomy, Procure to Pay software, PeopleSoft Financials, and Tableau.
- Data centric technologies such as data virtualization and utilization of data wrangling technologies
- PowerDesigner, DataFlux, Trillium, Cognos, Business Objects, Hyperion, SAS, Informatica desired.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression/Religion/Age
Software Engineer - IE08DE