Yoma Land is looking for an experienced Interior Design Project Manager with the below overview of responsibilities:
- Managing the Interior Design Department for Company to ensure Design and Construction delivery to schedule and budget.
- Oversee the Interior Design, and related consultants, reviewing and advising on Designs and ensuring they meet the client and operator requirements and coordinate with Main and Trade Contractor.
- Capable of producing sketches for design intent and minor in-house design solutions when required.
- Oversee the shop drawing and material submittal process, including contractor shop drawings, and consultant review and coordination.
- Conduct site inspections to ensure contractor performance for conformance to contract and authorize invoices for payment.
- Manage workflow and oversee the completion of activities and communicate progress to stakeholders.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Managing fundamental aspects of project delivery during construction administration.
- Reviewing building plans and design documents for appropriateness and constructability.
- Assigning, coordinating, and reviewing the work of project teams; including interior design, architecture, engineering and specialty consultants.
- Interfacing with client contacts and their representatives as well as project stakeholders.
- Leading and coordinating interior design project meetings, including development of meeting agendas and record keeping.
- Attending internal and external meetings as required.
- Working with junior staff to help guide/mentor/delegate.
- Flexibility in work schedule, as overtime is sometimes necessary.
- Approval of mockups and benchmarks.
- Overseas travel may be necessary.
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge and experience of 5* residential and hotel/hospitality projects.
- Proficiency in digital software including ACAD, Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills - be able to work within a team and communicate to clients.
- Strong, positive leadership and decisiveness.
- Hands on leadership.
- Detail oriented, efficient, adaptable to changing deadlines and priorities.
- Able to sketch and resolve issues on site.
- Passionate and inspirational with a collaborative approach.
- Problem solving independently and as part of a team.