Interior Design Project Manager - Managing the Interior Design Department to ensure Design and Construction delivery to schedule and budget. Oversee the Interior Design, and related, consultants, reviewing and advising on Designs and ensuring they meet the client and operator requirements and coordinate with all Trade consultants. Capable of producing sketches for design intent and minor in-house design solutions when required. Oversee the shop drawing and material submittal process, including contractor drawings, consultant review and coordination. Conduct site inspections to ensure contractor performance for conformance to contract and authorize invoices for payment. Manage workflow and oversee the completion of activities and communicate progress to stakeholders.
Responsibility (Job summary):
- Managing fundamental aspects of project delivery during construction administration
- Reviewing building plans and design documents for appropriateness and constructability
- Assigning, coordinating, and reviewing the work of project teams; including interior design, architecture, engineering and specialty consultants
- Interfacing with client contacts and their representatives
- Leading and coordinating project meetings, including development of meeting agendas and record keeping.
- Attending internal and external meetings as required
- Working with junior staff to help guide/mentor/delegate
- Flexibility in work schedule, as overtime is sometimes necessary
- Travelling to Oversea maybe necessary
- Proficiency in digital software including ACAD, Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills - be able to work within a team and communicate to clients.
- Strong and positive leadership and decisiveness
- Hands on leadership.
- Detail oriented, efficient, adaptable to changing deadlines and priorities.
- Able to sketch and resolve issues on site.
- Passionate and inspirational with a collaborative approach.
- Problem solving independently and as part of a team.