What We Can Offer
20 days paid annual leave Monthly professional training & development Work from home, flexible hours, Mac laptop provided
Want to join a rapidly growing, tax and accounting firm with a client focused, fun and innovative culture where you will be valued for your passion and commitment to clients located all over the world?
Imagine being able to choose to work from home.
Even better, imagine being able to choose the hours that you prefer to work, when you're working from home?
If so, then you can expect to work with us in a role that will provide you with:
- Remote working opportunities (at least 2 days per week and sometimes more - we're flexible)
- Flexible working hours
- the opportunity to wear casual dress (no suits or ties required)
- the opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients located in every region of the world
- Frequent ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and innovative culture
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Healthy focus on work/life balance
Expat Tax Services is a tech-focused, fun, innovative and modern, Australian Chartered Accounting firm that provides taxation and accounting services to clients located all over the world.Due To Rapid Business Growth We Have An Exciting Opportunity For An Intermediate Level Tax/business Services Accountant To Join Our Team To Work With Awesome Clients In Every Region Of The Globe, With a Focus On All Aspects Of Business Services And Tax Advisory Including
- Preparation & lodgement individual tax returns, business tax returns and activity statements (BAS/IAS);
- Preparation of financial statements;
- Working on a range of entities including companies, trusts, partnerships, sole traders and super funds;
- Maintaining strong relationships with both new and existing clients;
- Preparation of Capital Gains Tax calculations on property, share and other asset disposals;
- Assisting with the preparation of client advice under the guidance of a manager of Director;
- Management of ATO lodgements, ASIC and other client tax payment due dates.
We're very different to traditional accounting practices! We leverage technology to work with clients wherever they are located and whatever they do and we do it from from wherever our laptops fall open, whether that be from our office, from home, from a cafe or from a beach in Da Nang!
Once you've proven yourself, you will be provided with opportunities to work remotely from your home, from cafes or even from a beach Nha Trang or anywhere else you choose - so long as you have access to the internet, meet your deadlines and are available for clients and our team you can work from anywhere you desire from time to time! What other role provides you with opportunities like this?Job Requirements
We seek, passionate, fun-loving but professional candidates who have the following skills and attributes:
- 3 or more years general tax & accounting experience (Australian experience highly regarded)
- A university qualification in accounting
- English and Vietnamese language (spoken and written)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good data entry and computer skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Xero, QuickBooks Online and various other business software
“How you work” is as important as “what you know” - therefore It is essential that you:
- are 100% customer focused with a strong customer-service mindset;
- have a strong attention to detail;
- excellent research skills and problem solving skills;
- excellent organisational, prioritisation and time management skills;
- always meet your deadlines, no matter what it takes; and
- a very strong sense of ethics with emphasis on client confidentiality and unwavering integrity without compromise.
We value accounting graduates who have studied overseas or attended Australian universities (both abroad and in Australia).
We also highly regard accounting graduates from leading Vietnamese universities such as RMIT Vietnam, The National Economics University and The University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City. Additional related studies such as the CA Program, CPA Australia or ACCA is very well regarded also. Job Locations
Level 5, 71-73 Hai Ba Trung, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, TP HCM