At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients Intern - SAP - MM
Service Line / Portfolios: Enterprise Technology & Performance
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Work you will do
This role sits within the SAP team of Deloitte Southeast Asia, which encompasses the Distributor Management Solution and SAP Module solutions respectively. As part of our SAP business in the region you will be part of the team that is responsible for the creation, sale and delivery of SAP solutions: Functional and Technical Design, SAP Application & Systems Development, SAP Business Transformation, etc.
About The Program
As an Intern, you will have exposure to a wide range of business services within Enterprise Technology and Performance. Working with some of the best and brightest people anywhere, for some of the world’s most influential companies. You will be at the center of it all, performing primary and secondary research, data analysis and modelling to tackle complex business problems. You will be assigned meaningful work and given an opportunity to make an impact that matters.
In addition, you will contribute directly to the development of proposals, presentations, and publications. In return, we offer relevant development as you commence your consulting career, an opportunity to work with like-minded people and exposure to a variety of projects within SAP.
We encourage you to apply early as places are limited and invitation to participate in our assessment process will be offered as soon as suitable applicants are identified.
Enough About Us, Let's Talk About You
- Final year students or graduate who is available for 3 months internship from Jan 2021
- Degree or post-graduate degree in Computer Science or other IT related course will be preferred (candidates from all academic majors are encouraged to apply)
- Team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork within or outside a work setting
- Exceptional problem-solving ability, logical reasoning, creative thinking, comfort with numbers, and the ability to untangle complex issues
- Ability to converse in your local language as you will need to work with locally based clients
- Outstanding verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong passion for consulting, ability to adapt and cope in a fast pace, the ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing business needs and a sense of humour!
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Due to high volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition ID: 35521
In Myanmar, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Myanmar ("Deloitte in Myanmar"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Myanmar, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.