International Business Development Executive (Chinese Speaking)
This is a fun and fast paced Business Development Executive role under the International Business Development department. You will be meeting with international and local business partners, to secure projects around the country in industries such as power/electricity, agriculture, industrial development, mining, etc.
• Arrange and meet with prospective clients and business partners
• Build long-term relationships with existing and new, partners and clients
• Promote the company’s products/ services addressing or predicting the clients’ needs
• Conduct research and prepare presentations regarding potential projects in your designated industry
• Produce weekly reports on progress of on-going projects
• Stay up-to-date with current events (local & international)
• Keep records and meeting minutes of all meetings
• Read contracts and prepare notes for negotiation
• Travel within the country and outside of country as needed to attend business forums, exhibitions and meetings
• Write proposals and plans for projects
• Diploma in Sales/Marketing or related field
• 2-3 years experience in business development or client relations
• Great attention to detail and organizational skills
• Time management and planning skills
• Presentation, communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at a time
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Enthusiastic to learn about new industries
• Work well with other members of the team
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
• Fluent in speaking and writing Chinese (mandatory), English and Burmese
- With over 600 employees, we provide an environment where employees can learn from each other and work together to achieve company-wide goals.
- Respect and trust for each individual is very important in the company.
- We provide training throughout the year with 3rd party to improve our employees' skills in related fields.
- All applications are welcome! Send your application for a chance to grow individually and together with KMN!