Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in e-commerce retail, advertising sales, marketing, or consulting.
- Experience in an analytical role.
- MBA and/or Master's degree.
- 5 years of experience in advertising sales in-house with a social media firm or program management in e-commerce space.
- Deep knowledge of one or more international markets/regions.
- Ability to tell stories with data and excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work well in ambiguity, demonstrated entrepreneurial and goal oriented mindset.
About The Job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
In this role, you'll be a trusted advisor and partner to our customers; from strategic planning support, identifying markets, and setting them up for success within their region, you'll help customers reach and exceed their ambitions.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Develop relationships to serve as a consultant with international customers to fuel their advertising growth.
- Understand your customers’ objectives, develop forward-thinking, data-driven export business recommendations, and educate customers on broader export-related topics and opportunities.
- Identify export opportunities based on existing frameworks and tools; develop ideas and approaches to drive export growth for your assigned portfolio.
- Partner with sales and cross-functional teams to manage support from expansion strategy to campaign execution.
- Assist in growing export acumen and resources within Google; participate in and lead external workshops and trainings to educate customers beyond your assigned portfolio on export opportunities and strategies.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .