Join an established, international investment advisory and management company in Myanmar looking for professionals with strong accounting background and entrepreneurial, inquisitive spirit.
The role consists of:
- 50% investment analysis and modeling/forecasting in support of debt or equity financing
- 50% hands-on internal group accounting (and oversight of 1-2 investee Myanmar companies)
- Identify and source deals across multiple sectors— support for innovative debt-equity funding structures
- Help to conduct screening, DD, financial analysis, modeling, feasibility studies, research on market trends and strategies on potential deals.
- Handle internal accounting duties / tax filing for two local companies (minimal transactions)
- 2+ years of relevant experience, including accountancy, advisory, banking, investment, or consulting
- Relevant Accounting certifications (LCCI, ACCA, CA) preferred
- Experience in financial modeling
- Bachelor’s degree required and Graduate degree preferred with degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or related field
- Strong analytical, writing, presentation and communications skills.
- Experienced in conducting macro/general research independently.
- Preferred: Experience in drafting pitch books, investment proposals and presentations is an advantage.
- Fluent in English and preferably Burmese