This is a great opportunity for young, aspiring professionals to gain great experience in an investment analyst role at a strong, international investment advisory and investment management company in Myanmar.
The role combines market research, business analysis using excel, and some modeling / forecasting.
- Run analyses for various market and organizational data for various relevant sectors and corporations.
- Help sourcing and processing deals across multiple sectors— support for innovative debt-equity funding structures
- Help to conduct screening, DD, financial analysis, modeling, feasibility studies, research on market trends and strategies on potential deals.
- Manage projects for multi-national institutions facilitating investment, and operations, and market research
- 0-2 years of relevant experience, including banking, investment, or consulting banking, and/or accounting
- Bachelor’s degree required and Graduate degree preferred with degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or related field, ideally from international institution
- Experience in Project Management and/or stakeholder management a big plus
- Contacts within financial banks and / or government agencies preferred
- Relevant finance or accounting background preferred
- Experience in financial modeling preferred
- Strong analytical, writing, presentation and communications skills.
- Experienced in conducting macro/general research independently.
- Preferred: Experience in drafting pitch books, investment proposals and presentations is an advantage.
- Fluent in English and preferably Burmese