Join an established, international investment advisory and management company in Myanmar looking for a key professional with strong finance / accounting background and investment / project management experience.
The role consists of:
- 50% hands-on project management for ongoing large-scale project advisory and implementation,
- 25% stakeholder management, including liaising with key clients/partners and governmental organizations
- 25% investment analysis and modeling/forecasting in support of debt or equity financing
- Identify and source deals across multiple sectors— support for innovative debt-equity funding structures
- Help to conduct screening, DD, financial analysis, modeling, feasibility studies, research on market trends and strategies on potential deals.
- Manage projects for multi-national institutions facilitating investment, and operations, and market research
- 3+ years of relevant experience, including banking, investment, or consulting banking, and/or accounting
- Experience in Project Management and/or stakeholder management a big plus
- Contacts within financial banks and / or government agencies preferred
- Relevant finance or accounting background preferred
- Experience in financial modeling preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required and Graduate degree preferred with degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or related field
- Strong analytical, writing, presentation and communications skills.
- Experienced in conducting macro/general research independently.
- Preferred: Experience in drafting pitch books, investment proposals and presentations is an advantage.
- Fluent in English and preferably Burmese