The candidate will be assigned duties and responsibilities within Integrated Operations Centre (IOC). Monitor and proactively respond to network and service alarms/alerts to ensure that services are in good health. Support all incoming technical fault calls. Responsible to create and track trouble tickets to closure. Great team player and customer oriented with great emphasis on customer experience. Perform technical troubleshooting in accordance to established troubleshooting procedures. Elevate incidents to next level technical support or field dispatch, when a case is not resolved within predetermined timeframe, and according to established processes and procedures. Timely update of ticketing system with complete and accurate details. Prompt communication of incident status and update to respective parties. Assist in other operational tasks as requested.
He or she is responsible to perform surveillance of its network health and services and conduct technical troubleshooting, including taking the necessary actions to mitigate network issues and neutralize security incidents. The candidate is required to support all incoming technical calls and handle customer trouble ticket creations, incident status update and ensure proper case closure.
- Diploma in Engineering or equivalent.
- Candidates with at least 2 years of technical support experience in a NOC/SOC environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of Fibre, Transport and IP Network providing Metro-E, DWDM, TCP/IP and/or cyber-security services.
- Good analytical skills with hands on experience of various OSS platforms and Network Management System (NMS) to manage the network.
- Good communications skill with pleasant personality and experience in customer service.
- Technical certification such as Certified IP Associate (CIPA), Certified IP Engineer (CIPE), COMPTIA Security+, CEH, etc.
- Shift work is required for this position.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.