- Work remotely from your own place with co-workers around the world.
- Develop advanced mobile applications using VSee’s own SDK, which provides support for high quality video/chat collaboration as well as various TeleHealth related functionalities.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Enjoy a no-bureaucracy work environment focused on shipping great products.
NOTE: This is a remote full time job, means you will work full time remotely from your own space.
- BS in computer science or related field
- 3 - 5 years experience in mobile development or equivalent
- Experience with Firebase, Networking, and Framework
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Proven experience in developing cross mobile platform applications using ReactNative is a big plus
- With iOS candidate: Proven experience in developing iOS applications using Swift and Objective-C. Having an app on App Store is a big plus
- With Android candidate: Proven experience in developing android applications using Java and Kotlin. Having an app on Play Store is a big plus
- Detail oriented and a self-starter with strong troubleshooting abilities
- Love to learn and ask questions and enjoy working with people
- Strong written English and intermediate spoken skill with a willingness to improve your English skill
- Strong "get things done" work ethic
NOTE: CV should be in English & maximum 2 pages.
What We Offer
- A very competitive salary (up to $2000)
- Flexibility in your time management
- Fully paid 1-week Summer retreat to Southern Asia countries
- A chance to improve yourself in tech and business
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in California. Required Skills
"Android, iOS Development, Java, Objective C, Swift, React Native, Kotlin"