We are looking for a developer who can handle iOS & Android to help build, manage, and scale the Offix iOS apps: Lobbipad, Risqover and more to come.
- - iOS & Android development
- - Help drive and deliver on our product roadmaps (Lobbipad / Risqover), turning 1-pager specs into features
- - Obsess about the quality of the product and the work you produce
- A degree in Computer Science Engineering
- Fluency in iOS & Android development
- Knowledgeable about modern app technologies and excited to learn new ones
- Passionate about technology in every way
- Easy to talk to, always open for feedback and eager to learn
What it's like to work at The Offix
The vast majority of our work gets done on Github, with Slack as the main channel for communication. We do weekly meetings via Appear which are used to discuss progress and plan what's coming next.
The biggest perk of working at The Offix is that we have a small, talented team with a very large audience. This means you have the ability to have a huge impact on the product and the company, whilst also having really interesting and challenging problems to work on. We believe deeply in what we do, and we're all in this to build something lasting, sustainable and positive.
On top of all that, we try to treat people pretty well. All roles at The Offix come with:
- Competitive salary
- We pay very well at market rates reflecting both location and experience.
- Fully remote work
- Work from anywhere in the world, or travel continuously if that's your thing. Everything we do is online. As long as you have wifi, you're all set.
- All the tech you need
- We'll pay for whatever hardware and software you need to work and make sure you're regularly upgraded to the latest versions.
- Office costs covered
- Whether you prefer a home office or a co-working space, we'll help pay for it.
- Dog friendly office
- Just kidding we literally don't have an office - but apparently tech companies think is an important detail to put on job descriptions and we didn't want to feel left out. So, um. Feel free to work with your dog.