- Responsible for overall architecture of 42Race iOS application; From analyzing to design and then to develop the IOS application as per business requirement
- Evaluate, test, and integrate 3rd party frameworks into the mobile applications. For example: Facebook SDK & Instagram SDK AFNetworking, Google Map.
- Deliver 42Race iOS application within rapidly evolving high-energy environments and work through the process of submitting applications to the Apple store.
- Collaborate with tech team and work cross functionally with Product Team
- Minimum 4 years experience in iOS development
- Strong knowledge of iOS SDK/Xcode, different versions of iOS, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with DDP Meteor to connect iOS applications to back-end services is a plus
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with real time tracking, social apps create, and performance tuning
- Proficient in Swift, with a good knowledge of the open-source iOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Experience with Cocoa APIs
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with creating social network apps (e.g. likes, share function) and push notifications
- Strong understanding of iOS design principles and interface guidelines
- A good team-player
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced start-up environment
Backend: Node JS, Express JS
Frontend: React JS, Redux, Xcode using Swift, Android Studio using Java/Kotlin
Data: MongoDB, Redis
Infrastructure: AWSAbout 42Race
42Race is the fastest growing fitness social platform in Southeast Asia. We remove the physical barriers between sports enthusiasts to create a close-knit community through technology and innovations. Our platform showcases and celebrates your growth.42Race has received media coverage from the Strait Times, Channel 8 News, Vulcan Post, Tech in Asia, etc. 42Race app can be downloaded for free on App Store and Google Play. 42Race is invested by Quest Ventures and SPH Ventures.