It started with one ridiculously good idea - Create a different breed of BPO! We at TaskUs understand that achieving growth for our partners requires a culture of constant motion; exploring new technologies, being ready to handle any challenge in a moment's notice, mastering consistency in an ever-changing world - that's what it takes to get there. If that's something you want to be apart of, apply today!
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world. We exist to provide ridiculously innovative customer support, AI operations, and content security to the world's most disruptive companies
We believe our Frontline employees come first, always. At TaskUs, leaders eat last--in other words, we expect you to put your line of direct reports before yourself. We think in terms of #FrontlineFirst because we know good ideas can come from anyone at any time. That's probably why we're ranked 40th on Glassdoor's 2019 "100 Best Places to Work" list.
A special place requires special people. Qualified candidates have a sense of humility, an adventurous spirit, and a relentless work ethic. If you are looking for more than the standard 9 to 5, you've found it.
We exist to make the world's best companies better. We aim to have fun while doing it.
As you look at your tasks for the day, you know that as an IT Application Support you must have an aptitude for working with applications and systems wherein you will undertake the analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of these system related problems. If there are any unresolved issues, you must be the one to escalate it to the Business Analyst or DeV Teams which acts as level II support.
You must also have a hands-on approach, a high energy work ethic and you're someone who is a team player -- after all, teamwork makes the dream work right? So yes, workloads are balanced among team members through cross training! You will also help in the development of the process that will assist and support the training of new Corporate Application team members. Along with this, you will help in the development of support efficiency and quality assurance, so yes! You're really involved every step of the way.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ability to handle problems that may be straightforward to more complicated technical issues.
- As an IT Application Support, you also have administrative tasks that include all the sites of TaskUs as well as our remote users.
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from employees regarding corporate application issues and queries.
- Responsible for troubleshooting the in-house (and cloud-based) Corporate Applications, such as HCM, FINANCIALS, Recruiting, Payroll.
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the statuses of these on behalf of the user and communicate the progress in a timely manner.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service so all support queries must adhere to all service management principles.
- Provide training on how to effectively use the Corporate Applications tools / systems, and provide support for minor enhancements.
- Provide weekly status reports on issue trends, you must also publish supporting documents in order to assist employees with requests for information, and provide employee training if required.
Someone who holds a Bachelor's degree (have a degree in Computer Science or Finance? Even better!). We also need someone with experience and has basic knowledge of user administration, system configuration, and SQL scripting.
We need someone who can articulate themselves well, so we need someone with good written grammar and technical skills. Someone who has experience in utilizing Oracle or cloud applications.
We need someone who can conduct research and has good analytical skills because you'll constantly have to look into system-related issues and products.
We need someone who has experience with Operations Help Desk or Service Desk Support and IT Service Management. So awareness of ITIL experience on ITIL standards and best practice within operational environments would be preferred.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
TaskUs is an Equal Opportunity Employer