Astek is proposing an opportunity for a IT Field Service Engineer to support our client in the aerospace industry, based in Singapore.
The candidate will provide IT related support for our business users mainly on-site. The candidate will work closely with our ICT operational team (Front Office, Back Office, Security and Governance) to support end-users in the LAN environment with the use of existing and new technologies. Any IT related RFQ, procurement and endpoint inventory management may also part of the job scope for this position.
Roles And Responsibilities
Qualifications And Skills
- PC deployment using client's standard master image.
- Patch testing, validation and deployment.
- 2nd level IT field service support to local and remote users with regards to desktop, laptop, software and IT peripheral for incidents and service requests.
- 1st level IT field service support for endpoint facilities devices including printers, IP Phones, Video Conference system and projectors.
- Provide IT technical support to users including installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Liaise with relevant vendors on purchase, repair and maintenance of computers and related IT peripherals
- Maintain IT process documentation, knowledge based and user manual.
- RFQ and procurement for IT related purchase.
- Inventory management
- To pick up, resolve, update and close tickets in the IT ServiceDesk System
- To work with IM East Asia Roof team on System Implementation and support when required
- Provide familiarization training to business users in regards to IT tools and services.
- Contribute to constantly improving service desk services, processes and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree/ Diploma In Information Technology or equivalent
- Min 3 year relevant experience
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, self-discipline and a service mindset
- Independent, patient and willingness to learn
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Good team player and able to work independently
- Possess good attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good knowledge in Microsoft products and Office network environment
- Familiar with Microsoft Active Directory
- Familiar with usage of a Helpdesk ticketing tool
- Possess communication skills in English