IT Manager (Myanmar Nationals Only)
- Head of Department position
- Expanding & Well-Respected Myanmar Conglomerate
- Location: Yangon, Myanmar
The company is a rapidly growing, highly progressive Myanmar company with fast-growing local and international business divisions. Enjoying annual sales revenue in excess of USD$125m supported by more than 1000 local and expatriate employees, it has set out to become a torchbearer for the growth and vitality of Myanmar. It has meticulously introduced international Best Practices and technology-driven standards relating to the highly-regulated pharmaceutical sector whilst maintaining and growing deep relationships with its global business partners. In line with this, the company is now looking to appoint an experienced IT Manager to strategically design and implement relevant Business Applications, IT infrastructures and procedures to support the next phase of anticipated growth for its Pharmaceutical manufacturing and trading business.
Reporting to the GM, the IT Manager will be responsible for defining scope of IT projects and providing business application management and operations support for all level of users in the organization to achieve business goals and improve efficiency.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Enabling business analytics and data mining functions to support the senior management and business operations.
- Plan, coordinate, organize, control and evaluate the IT operations, activities related to development, implementation and maintenance of SAP B1 ERP, Salesforce Automation Mobile Solution (OnTheGo), E-Commerce Solution, as well as the in-house application systems, which are developed using SQL DB, .Net C#, and Crystal Reports.
- Proactively manage and maintain application systems and Enterprise SQL database systems.
- Prepare documentations, procedure, manuals, standards, checklists, guides, helpdesk supports for IT Application & Infrastructure systems.
- Lead application support team to ensure daily operations performed according to strategic plans and roadmaps in timely manner.
Interested candidates will ideally hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5 years of prior working experience as IT Manager / Application Development Manager managing a sizeable IT/Application team to deliver major IT projects. He/She must have at least 6 years of working experience in Application Development using Microsoft SQL database, .Net framework in C# language, SQL Query and Crystal Reporting and Microsoft Power BI Data Analytics.
The applicant must have good English communication skills to be able to communicate well with foreign counterparts. Someone with positive-attitude, self-motivated and with professional work ethics.
Please visit www.alphasearch.com for more exciting vacancies.