Seeking an experience Information Technology (IT) Manager to manage and support the IT Infrastructure Service and Delivery operations related to Network and Security.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering/Science;
- At least 5 years of working experience in managing, maintaining and supporting IT infrastructure operations & hosting environments;
- Strong understanding in network and security infrastructure as well as LAN & WAN protocols;
- Experience in IT end-to-end procurement activities (i.e. budget approval, tender/quotation, purchase requisition, invoice tracking and verification);
- Able to drive team to work together to resolve complex issues by sharing in-depth knowledge and experience;
- Strong team player, effective at communicating internationally and used to working closely with remote teams;
- Independent and able to manage projects, vendors and stakeholders with strong customer facing and communication skills.
- Professional certifications (Network, Security, Virtualization).
- Responsible for the Infrastructure platform implementation and operations related to Network and Security within the organization;
- Responsible to manage the operating budget as well as to support the procurement administrative related activities (i.e. RFP/RFQ);
- Provide technical solutions and ensure proper reviews of technical solutions on management of infrastructure to meet requirements for audits & compliances;
- Managed vendors and IT service contracts ensuring the various service levels are met within the contractual agreement;
- Ensure process and controls are in place to ensure the effective management of operations and services beyond the Service Level Agreements (SLA);
- Review and approve change / service requests for infrastructure services, ensuring they are closed within agreed timelines;
- Provide periodic Infrastructure health status report and maintain hardware and software assets;
- Handle and manage incident response & investigation, working with vendors and the respective teams to efficiently resolve issues within the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA);
- Organise regular project meetings, review the status and provide regular status monitoring on all project activities to management.
Job Description :Seeking an experience Information Technology (IT) Manager to manage and support the IT Infrastructure Service and Delivery operations related to Network and Security.Mandatory Skill(s) * Degree in Electrical Engineering, Compu
Skills: It Operations Manager, Network, It Infrastructure Operations, security infrastructure, Lan, Wan, Security, Virtualization
Experience: 5.00-8.00 Years
Education: Bachelors/ Degree