The Regional IT Security Engineer shall be responsible for IT Security-related projects and operations that span across the PSA International MESA (Middle-east and South Asia) region.
The successful candidate must be willing to travel to the MESA CTs (container terminals, currently 4 in India, 1 in Saudi Arabia) multiple times a year as part of the job. He will spend at least half a day every week with each terminal via remote communications means to understand, plan and guide the MESA CTs.
The successful candidate shall be responsible for
Technical Skills Requirements
- Planning of region-wide security initiatives and executing them through the IT teams in the MESA CTs.
- Providing guidance and procedures to the MESA CT IT teams in security matters
- Closely tracking and reporting the progress of the cyber-security compliance and tasks with MESA CT IT teams.
- Performing regular security assessment and improvement for the MESA CTs.
- Handling security incidents, including detection, response, resolution and forensic with the MESA CTs
- Reviewing system design (including network design and application architecture design) to identify IT security risks and provide mitigation measures for the MESA CTs
- Keeping updated with Information/Cyber Security landscape
Degree/Diploma in Computer Science
At least 5 years of relevant experience in area of IT security, system administration and network domains
Good knowledge of industry best practices and frameworks pertaining to IT Controls (ISO27001/2, PCI-DSS etc.) Must Have
- CISSP, CISA or equivalent
Candidates with the following certifications would be preferred
- GCFE, GREM or equivalent
- GICSP or equivalent
- GWAPT, CREST or equivalent