Lennor Metier is hiring for IT Service Desk (Technical Support) to join a leading services company with shared service operations in the Philippines. The role will deliver high-quality Service Desk service 24/7.
What To Expect From The Role
- Determine sources of technical (including performance) issues, troubleshoot, resolve, and document these issues
- Provide documentation for Service Desk to be able to perform initial diagnosis of incidents
- Identify and perform the initial assessment of reported critical incidents.
- Track the progress of incidents to ensure the service is restored within the agreed targets
- Responsible for managing the company’s local IT Data Center operating 24x7 hosting business-critical applications used by company’s affiliates worldwide
- Work with the infrastructure, development, and SLIM laboratory application support teams
- Strong background in server virtualization technologies such as VMWare
What You’ll Need
- At least 2 years’ support in software and hardware system, laptops and desktops windows
- Background in ticketing tools such as Service Now (SNow)
- Experience in remote desktop support in an enterprise set-up
- ITIL certification is an advantage
- Experience in a global company is a plus
- Good English communication
Location: Makati City, Philippines
Setup: Work From home until further notice
Shift: Shifting Schedule
Salary: 20,000 to 30,000
If you are passionate about this job, we’d love to hear from you!
Lennor is a talent partner for some of the most desired companies and next-generation enterprises looking to fill top talent across creative, digital, engineering, and technology domains. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!