Cathay United Bank (CUB) is part of the largest financial holding company in Taiwan, and is entering the Myanmar market. CUB is a full-service bank serving consumers and businesses with over one hundred domestic branches and over ten overseas offices.
Cathay is hiring an IT Specialist position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform IT system recovery, hardware, software installation and upgrades
- Implement IT Security including managing security violations, such as virus removal
- Maintain network, telecommunications systems, servers and storage
- Enhance availability of banking System and related systems to suite with business needs
- Graduate of any Business, Computer, or IT Course
- Prefer having experience in banks or financial institutions, or working experience in IT, project management, information security and disaster recovery
- Proficiency in computer applications and troubleshooting
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both Myanmar and English or Chinese
About Cathay United Bank
Cathay United Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cathay Financial Holding Company , the largest financial holding company in Taiwan. The Bank is a full-service bank serving consumers and businesses with over one hundred domestic branches and over ten overseas offices. For businesses, we offer a complete line of products and services, in addition to experienced staff members who are committed to helping their customers’ enterprises succeed. For consumers, we offer different consumer banking products to meet the financial needs of individuals as well as families. At Cathay United Bank, we build the bridges between banking, insurance, trust and securities services through our parent company and affiliated companies. Our customers will be able to enjoy “one-stop shopping” when banking with Cathay United Bank.