GoGlobal is the world’s fastest growing, privately owned Global Employer of Record (EOR) service provider with a globally distributed and remote workforce.
- GoGlobal’s technology-enabled EOR solution allows businesses of all sizes and geographies to hire staff globally without the need to set up a local entity, opening new doors to rapid expansion and growth. GoGlobal clients can hire top talent anywhere in the world – quickly, cost effectively and compliantly.
We are looking for an IT Support Associate with experience in Microsoft and Zoho products.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Zoho User Management - Employee onboarding, policy setup, user management. Main products we use are Zoho People and Zoho Expense
- IT Helpdesk: Resolve IT issues reported by team on Hardware and Software (Windows, O365, Teams, SharePoint, Windows, Zoho, Xero etc.)
- Employee Onboarding: Onboard internal employees by creating their Email accounts, SharePoint access, Teams, Setting up their new laptops
- Create user accounts on SharePoint, zoho systems, accounting system, and all other applications
- Document Standard operating procedures and documents for internal usage
- Involve in various IT initiatives and IT Security initiatives
- Purchase laptops and maintain hardware database and assignments matrix
- Other ad hoc IT responsibilities as assigned by the reporting manager
- Exposure to working in MS Forms, Zoho forms, Zoho flow, Zoho CRM, Zoho Campaigns
- Basic knowledge of SharePoint, OneDrive, Microsoft Windows and all Microsoft O365 applications is mandatory
- Working experience in Zoho platform – Zoho people preferred
- Exposure to O365 and SharePoint Administration
- English communication - both spoken and written
- Must be flexible to support in different timezones
Why join us?
At GoGlobal, we strive to build a remote global workplace culture where people stay engaged, empowered, curious, and entrepreneurial.
- Work from Anywhere policy where people can maximize the full potential of themselves by choosing how they work, when they work, and where they work.
- Flexible Vacation for employees who pass probation
- A diverse & international team
- Personal development opportunity
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact those candidates who are being most actively considered for the position.