Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide IT helpdesk support for day-to-day IT operations including logging and tracking of
user IT issues.
2. Expected to support network equipment like Fortinet Firewall, Cisco Switches and Routers,
Corporate Wifi and voice and data network cabling.
3. Expected to support Windows desktop and administer Microsoft Windows server and Active
4. Perform setup and troubleshooting of issues for Desktop PCs, notebooks, Mobile Devices
(IOS or Android devices) and VOIP telephone system.
5. Provide support for Audio and Visual conference equipment operating skills and know-how
coordinating video and audio conferencing with internal or external parties.
6. Familiar with data and IT security and administration of Anti-virus software, VPNs, IT security
policies and providing training to end-users on IT Security awareness.
7. Familiar with storage and backups with NAS, File Server, Desktops, Tape and Off-site
8. Knowledge and skillset in preparing IT documentations, visual presentation and diagrams.
9. Evaluate and test IT software and hardware that support the business.
10. Maintain and update all IT related inventories, IT hardware and software purchasing.
11. Good at IT problem resolution, provide updates, follow-ups and communication to users.
12. To assist IT infrastructure projects or activities (such as upgrades, changes, maintenance and
13. Provide IT remote support for overseas office branches.
Personality / Character:
- Able to communicate well, customer-oriented, patient and a strong team player.
- Able to relate and get along well with internal clients, vendors and colleagues
- Able to multi-task well and work under pressure
- Willing to learn and seek continuous improvement and have the ‘Can-Do’ spirit