Handling Vendor management for DMM. Assisting Technology with effective management of all vendor relationships throrugh a structured governance process.
Key Result Ares
- Implement framework for appropriate/measurable vendor performance/deliverable standards
- Ensure vendor has the appropriate resource levels and standards required by technology
- Governance and validate all the goods received/work competition certificates from functional SMEs of all Vendors, making sure the goods delivered equates to the invoiced amount
- Making sure all SLAs are met by all IT vendors, provide relevant information to internal sourcing department to claim penalties where appropriate
- Collect, scope and prepare all technical requirements for RFPs
- Develop and maintain working relationships with Wave Money Management, Procurement Teams and External Vendors
- Document Management. Ensure proper storage of RFIs, RFPs, MSAs, SOWs, etc in accordance with policy.
- Collaborate with internal sourcing team to reduce cost of goods and services within IT.
- Engage industries actively to better understand market supply situations, and vendor landscape
- Establish, develop, and manage the IT Vendor Lifecycle Management process.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Work together with Heads of Solution Delivery, Service Management and Infrastructure to help monitor and drive to resolution incidents raised to vendors, when needed Monitor existing vendors for performance, contract compliance, and transparency throughout the relationship.
- Develop Vendor scorecards
- Work together with internal sourcing team to develop SOWs that are in line with business/technical requirements
- Lead and guide employees to follow and vendor management for as per the guidelines and best practices.
- Prepare and follow a structured Governance Process for Vendor management post contracting and carry out the Vendor management till the lifecycle of the Vendor from RFP to contracting to full and final settlement after expiry of contracts.
- Together with the sourcing department, validate payments cycle along with vendor reconciliations in accordance with contracts.
- Govern, manage and own all SOWs for all Vendors
- Develop, govern and own process for technology sign-offs
- Develop, prepare and maintain necessary framework and documentation for effective vendor management
- Develop process for Vendor management in line with Group and Local Regulations.
Wave: Leadership Team / User Teams / Finance Team/Technology team
Joint Venture Partners: Sales, Support functions, Strategy, Management
External: Regulators, Auditors.
Vendors: Who provide materials and services for Technology, Admin, Marketing, other functions’ requirements in the organization.
Experience, Functional Skills, Knowledge Areas
- Proven work experience as a vendor manager or Procurement specialist within structured MNC or any reputed organizational environment.
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management and or relevant software.
- Understanding of market dynamics and sound business judgment.
- Strong project management and leadership skills.
- Ability to negotiate and sustain professional networking relationships.
- Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data.
- Solid judgment with ability to make on time good decisions.
- Support senior members in activities that facilitate participation in business planning process and proactively identify opportunities to advance the success of the business.
- Ability to formulate and manage budgets for least deviation from approved limits, contribute appropriate services to gain high return on investments.
- Contribute in developing an operational risk capability for DMM and ensure that every process must be operational and compliance with approved measures as well as the country regulatory practices.
- English language skills à High written & spoken fluency;
- Burmese language skills à High written & spoken fluency;
- Educational qualification: BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics, business administration or BCom or relevant equivalent degree or more.
- Experience: 3 to 5 years of relevant experience