This is a remote position.
Our Customer is a Singapore-based fintech startup incorporated in 2016 that enables digital transformation at banks and financial institutions. Our client is a fast-growing company powered by strong leadership and experienced banking, finance IT professionals who have over 100 years of combined work experience. Our customer offers software solutions that allow financial institutions to open virtual retail branches, offering a full range of banking services, without the need for a brick and mortar branch.
- Be part of and mentor a small team of go getters in an agile model.
- Participate and invest significant time in development of new capabilities.
- Ability to lead the team.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- B.E/B.Tech in CSE or any degree
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must like and be comfortable with being hands on
- Self-motivated and drive for excellence
- 2+ years of experience in software development (designing, developing, testing and deploying large scale applications) in Java programming language.
- Proficient in git version control operations like branch, rebase, cherry-pick, stash and revert.
- Highly proficient and in-depth knowledge in spring boot, spring security, spring data jpa and spring jdbc.
- Familiar with JAX-RS using jersey.
- Familiar with Design Pattern and SOLID principles.
- Understands the importance of TDD and testing pyramid; knows how & when to write unit or integration test; maintains good coverage(TDD experience is added advantage).
- Should be self-driven in refactoring application code and maintaining architecture.
- Good understanding of MySQL Database.
- Notice Period: Immediate or less a month
- Work remotely from Home
- Full Time Employment with competitive salary and benefits
- Medical and dental coverage