Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Development and implementation of crypto related products, included but not limited to crypto exchange.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.-
- Performance tuning, online incidents troubleshooting, and system refactoring.
- Proficient in core java, and familiar with spring framework.
- Proficient in mysql, familiar with at least one nosql db.
- Proficient in distributed system design, familiar with at least one messaging middle ware and the underlying design principles.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process and using collaboration tools, such as Jira, Trello, Slack, etc.
- Good cross team communication skills.
- Self-managed, proactive work style. Able to work independently within a team centric environment.
- Proficient in spring cloud and micro service design.
- Proficient in go or rust.
- Distributed/remote/global-team working experiences.
- Working experience on backend system of financial/internet company is desirable
- Experience in building a technical team, including hiring and training junior developers
- Ability to communicate in both Chinese and English is desirable to interact with client across Asia.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire