Do you have strong knowledge in Java and Android?
Looking for an exciting role?
Our client, a fast-growing, international tech company, is hiring a Java Developer
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation.
- Develop, release, maintain and optimize native Android Applications and oversee mobile application development efforts
- Work directly with developers and product managers to conceptualise, build, test and realise products
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
- Understand the market and participate in product roadmap discussions
Must Haves, Technical Skills
- Developing mobile apps using Android SDK with proficiency in Java / Kotlin
- Core Java with good knowledge of Kotlin with solid OOD principles and design patterns
- Jetpack components, RxJava and Dagger2
- Storyboards, auto layout and size classes for UI designing
- Memory management, multithreaded programming and background processing
- Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures)
- SaaS platforms for mobile development such as Analytics, Push Notifications, Cloud Storage, Ad Networks, etc
- Knowledge of Android’s debugging, unit-testing, memory and performance optimization tools as well as experience of automated and manual testing platforms
- Personality Traits
- Excited to create something highly functional, useful, something that can set benchmarks
- Dealing well with ambiguity
- Prioritizing needs, and delivering results in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Highly accountable, takes ownership
- Capability to work independently in a fast-paced environment of a startup
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a time bound environment
- Critical Thinker and Problem Solver
- High commitment levels and achievement oriented
- Team player