An exciting Java Lead Developer role has become available to join a global technology company. We are looking for highly skilled programmers with experience building web applications in Java. For this role, you must have technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of software.
Location: Makati City (Temporary Remote)
- Responsibilities include gathering system and user requirements, building Java modules and testing features before release. If you have hands-on experience developing software with agile methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developers, we’d like to meet you.
What you will get?
Mobile, Internet, Rice Medical, Transportation, uniform and laundry, HMO Coverage extended to dependents, Paid Time-Off (Convertible to cash), Training Fund, Insurance.You’ll Have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Business.
- At least 3 years of experience in leading a team
- Development experience in SDLC: analysis, documentation, and client-facing skills
- Programming experience in Java 7 and 8
- Experience using Spring, Spring Boot
- Deep understanding of microservices
- React + Redux or Mobx
- A strong curiosity about our clients’ business needs, coupled with a passion for stay on the cutting edge
- Consulting skills including team building, flexibility, and customer service
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in the Philippines, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries.