JOB LEAD SOURCING SPECIALIST - (Virtual / Remote Part Time Freelance)
About The Job
As a Freelance Sourcing Specialist at Randstad RiseSmart, you will be working on company’s exclusive portal to tap appropriate opportunities for the participants. You will be responsible for sourcing jobs via job boards, web crawlers, search engines, social networking tools etc. to ensure 100% client satisfaction. You will screen jobs to ensure client’s qualifications meet open positions and will then send it across to the clients. You will be involved in implementing various sourcing techniques and work on advanced passive tools to cater to the client needs.
What You Will Do
- As a Sourcing Specialist you will be a part of the core team of Randstad RiseSmart Operations.
- Effective use of Boolean operators to create complex search strings to tap niche job leads.
- Working on Randstad RiseSmart’s proprietary system to identify appropriate jobs leads for the participants and demonstrate advance sourcing techniques to tap niche job leads.
- Strong team contributor and collaborator partnering with seniors and leads on developing new search ideas.
Skills You Will Need
About Randstad RiseSmart
- 6 months to 4 years of recruiting / sourcing experience.
- Local staffing experience is highly preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate creative sourcing techniques like refined Boolean searches, internet search, advanced search engines, LinkedIn, etc.
- Must be structured, organized and an effective listener with strong communications skills.
- Excellent computer and internet skills are essential.
- Bachelor’s Degree is desired
- Must be fluent in both the local language and English
RiseSmart, a Randstad company, is the leading provider of contemporary career transition services for organizations in more than 40 industries and 80 countries. The first outplacement and redeployment provider to recognize, and respond to, the new Employee Relationship Economy, RiseSmart’s “beginning to beginning” approach combines dedicated career coaching and personal branding with patented technology and tools to support transitioning employees. RiseSmart partners with HR teams and provides onsite support, specialized training and secure reporting in a results-oriented approach. Founded in 2007, RiseSmart delivers landing rates exceeding 80 percent and time-to-placement 60 percent faster than national averages. The company has earned awards and recognition from more than a dozen organizations, including Bersin by Deloitte, Gartner Inc., the Brandon Hall Group and Fortune Magazine.
For more information, visit https://www.randstadrisesmart.com/