We are looking for a Software Engineer (Android/iOS Developer) who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of, and can hit the ground running.
A Product Engineer writes beautiful and fast code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing, and launching.
- Our office is based in one of the most controversial Co-working space in the world, WeWork, specifically located in Menara Astra, Sudirman (5-min walking distance from MRT Setiabudi, 10-min from Sudirman Commuter Line)
- Flexible working hours & leave policy. When you think you've been working hard enough already, take the time to reset your mental state when you need it.
- No more early-morning tiring physical standup that you might forget later in the day, but we do 12-5 pm overlap working hours on a weekdays basis, and a daily standup via Slack! We’ve been doing this for over a year already.
- We are currently working remotely, at least until mid-2021. I hope you're OK with that too!
Who We Are
- We’re building Enterprise SaaS product for Indonesian BUMNs & Public Listed Companies such as Pertamina, Pegadaian, Sampoerna, CIMB Niaga, BCA, Dexa Medica, ANTV, Erha Clinic, Bizzy, Combiphar, Telkomsel, Kompas Gramedia, dan so many more coming this year including international clients; Growth semakin sinting! Read and google us yourself for more info;
What We’re Not
- BUKAN Digital Agency, bukan E-commerce, bukan Ojek Online, dan bukan juga Fintech pinjem pinjem duit. We are B2B SaaS company who serve Big Enterprises client. Our clients get a minimum of 1 to 5 years contract with us.
- Super-attractive-competitive salary package, one of the best in town!
- Medical Benefit on one of the best Private Insurance in town!
- Flexible Leave & Working Hours
- Best office location in town with a super speedy internet connection, WeWork Menara Astra, Sudirman Jakarta. Free flow coffee every day!
- Cutting-edge tools to increase your productivity. (We pay to use Slack, Sentry, Github, CircleCI, and many best productivity tools you can name of in the market today)
- Cool startup culture & technical challenges. I'd say we're pretty great on this. Seriously.
- Warm-welcoming and helpful colleagues. We're working together to solve organization problems to help our customers better every day.
- Non-political BS working environment. We share everyone's work and recognize smart work every period of time.
- Best ideas win, not boss ideas win. We encourage everyone to challenge everyone else on ideas on everyday problems, solutions, and processes flaw in the company and for our customers and for the betterment of the company!
- MacBook Ownership Program!
- What more do you ask?
Cutting-edge Tools we use
- Agile, Github, Quire.io, Slack, G Suite, Sentry, Firebase, Apple Enterprise, Github, AWS, GCP, CloudFlare, ScoutAPM, AlibabaCloud, Zeplin, Marvel, Abstract. Best tools in the industry to help us help our customers succeed.
- Ruby on Rails 5.2.3, ReactJS 16.1 with Hooks, Docker, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, Redis, Swift, Kotlin, and many more. (Work with us to improve the list!)
We're looking for somebody who has inner beauty below
- A Great Problem Solver & Critical Thinker.
- A deep passion for crafting delightful UX.
- Minimum 1+ years of professional experience in software development or a regular open-source track record.
- Fluent in Java/Objective C++ programming language. Experience in Kotlin/Swift is a plus.
- Proficient in OOP, including design patterns. Experience with functional programming is a plus.
- Basic understanding of Auto Layout. Experience in Manual Layout is a plus.
- Knows Architecture Pattern(MVC, MVP, MVVM) in Android. Knowledge in Architecture Components is a plus.
- Familiarity with building custom views from scratch is highly desirable.
- Basic familiarity with Git.
- Good command of Quality Assurance processes.
- The ability to ensure that development is documented kept up-to-date, and are being followed appropriately.
- Be open to receiving feedback.
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing.
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- You have exemplary written communication skills, whether you’re writing to a peer engineer, to other teams in the company, or even our beloved customer.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
Bonus Points for...
- Familiarity with Unit Testing or Automated Testing.
- Professional Experience in ReactJS/React-Native
P.S.: We're open to Super Fresh graduates & Internships as well for this position!