Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We're building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they've never had before.
Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 4 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
CCX Junior BI Analyst - The CCX Department has 4 different departments and the project will be focused more on maintaining the existing dashboards and reports for the whole department, the tasks are not limited to just maintaining the reports but also creating new reports via SQL codes or Zendesk Explore, the goal is to make sure that the CCX department has all the metrics and numbers needed for their day to day tasks.
As a key member of our team, your responsibilities will entail:
- Design dashboards necessary for the CCX Team’sdaily use
- Collaborate with CCX managers in order to translate business requirements into actionable implementation plan
- Write basic SQL queries and run basic tables/queries in Zendesk Explore
- Maintain existing tables and dashboards in Tableau, Zendesk Explore, and Google Sheets.
The most important skill and capabilities for this role are:
- Basic SQL and Mathematical skills
- Fresh Graduate or at least 6 months of equivalent experience
- Experience with Zendesk Explore is not required but is a plus
- Experience with Tableau/Superset is not required but is a plus
- Can work with less supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Good verbal and written English
What We Offer
- USA: Comprehensive insurance plans, commuter benefits, flexible spending account, and 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Tallinn and USA: Flexible working hours and generous paid time off
- Gym membership, massage, chiropractor, or other reimbursements (personal training, dance classes, etc.)
- Learning and development reimbursement (including online courses, certifications, conferences, seminars, etc.)
- One day a year to volunteer and serve your community
- Parental leave, including a one-time bonus to support a newborn, adoption, or foster placement
- Paxful's COVID response: remote work, company-wide online events and weekly meal credits
- Manila: Transportation to the office is provided, along with a data allowance
- Tallinn: Online medical consultation with top-notch doctors
- St. Petersburg: Working at a fast-growing, innovative company
- St. Petersburg: Competitive salary, bonuses and annual salary indexing
- St. Petersburg: Flexible working hours and co-working space in the City centre
- St. Petersburg: Company provide laptop and additional equipment
Diversity & Inclusion at Paxful
At Paxful, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We are actively working to increase the diversity of experience and perspectives on our team and are looking for someone who can help continue to lead that process.
EEOC and Accommodations
Paxful is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
We’re also committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities. If you need any kind of accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, you can reach out to [email protected] and let us know how we can best help you.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full Privacy Notice is available at https://paxful.com/privacy-notice. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.