We are looking for a Junior Backend Engineer (Ruby on Rails Developer) who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running. A Product Engineer writes beautiful and fast code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Our office is based in one of the most controversial Co-working space in the world, WeWork, specifically located in Menara Astra, Sudirman (5-min walking distance from MRT Setiabudi, 10-min from Sudirman Commuter Line)
- Flexible working hour & leave policy. When you think you’ve working hard enough already, take a time to reset your mental state when you need it.
- No more early-morning tiring physical standup that you might forget later in the day, but we do 12-5pm overlap working hours on weekdays basis, and a daily standup via Slack! We’ve been doing this for over a year already.
- We are currently working remotely, at least until mid-2021. I hope you're OK with that too!
Who We Are
- We’re building Enterprise SaaS product for Indonesian BUMNs & Public Listed Companies such as Pertamina, Pegadaian, Sampoerna, CIMB Niaga, BCA, Dexa Medica, ANTV, Erha Clinic, Bizzy, Combiphar, Telkomsel, Kompas Gramedia, dan so many more coming this year including international clients; Growth semakin sinting! Read and google us yourself for more info;
What We’re Not
- BUKAN Digital Agency, bukan E-commerce, bukan Ojek Online, dan bukan juga Fintech pinjem pinjem duit. We are B2B SaaS company who serve Big Enterprises client. Our clients get a minimum 1 to 5 years contract with us.
- Super-attractive-competitive salary package, one of the best in town!
- Medical Benefit on one of the best Private Insurance in town!
- Flexible Leave & Working Hours
- Best office location in town with a super speedy internet connection, WeWork Menara Astra, Sudirman Jakarta. Free flow coffee every day!
- Cutting-edge tools to increase your productivity (We pay to use Slack, Sentry, Github, CircleCI, and many best productivity tools you can name of in the market today)
- Cool startup culture & technical challenges. I'd say we're pretty great on this. Seriously.
- Warm-welcoming and helpful colleagues. We're working together to solve organization problems to help our customers better every day.
- Non-political BS working environment. We share everyone's work and recognize smart work every period of time.
- Best ideas win, not boss ideas win. We encourage everyone to challenge everyone else on ideas on everyday problems, solutions and processes flaw in the company and for our customers and for the betterment of the company!
- MacBook Ownership Program!
- What more do you ask?
We're looking for somebody who has inner beauty below
- You write code because you love to!
- A deep passion for crafting delightful customer experiences.
- This position is open for Fresh-graduates from Informatics Engineering, Information System or similar, both universities or High-school!
- It will be great if you have 6 months experience in software development (campus/free projects, freelancing or internship) or a regular open source track record. Show me your portfolio!
- Understanding of OOP, including design patterns.
- Experience with functional programming is a plus.
- Good command of Quality Assurance processes
- Be open to receiving feedback.
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing. Because unfortunately there’s no StackOverflow discussion written in Indonesian.
- INTERNSHIP position is also and always available. Tell your friends!
Cutting-edge Tools we use
- Agile, Github, Quire.io, Slack, G Suite, Sentry, Firebase, Apple Enterprise, Github, AWS, GCP, CloudFlare, ScoutAPM, AlibabaCloud, Zeplin, Marvel, Abstract. Best tools in the industry to help us helping our customer succeeding.
- Ruby on Rails 5.2.3, ReactJS 16.1 with Hooks, Docker, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, Redis, Swift, Kotlin, and many more. (Work with us improving the list!)