Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a talented junior Back-end/Java Developer to join our Payments team.
This is a full-time permanent position that is in Singapore. We are open to candidates with little to ~3 years of commercial programming experience assuming you are strong in Computer Science basics and passionate about engineering/crypto.
- Translate business requirements and user cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Review, test, and verify code for adherence to quality and security standards.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Maintain code quality and organization.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- Only fresh graduates or candidates with 0-3 years work experience need apply.
- Proficient in core java, and familiar with spring framework.
- Proficient in mysql, and familiar with nosql db4.
- Proficient in distributed system design, and familiar with at least one messaging middle ware and the underlying design principles
- Good cross team communication skills.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire