Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a talented junior Data Engineer to join our Risk team.
This is a full-time permanent position that is in Singapore. We are open to candidates with little to ~3 years of commercial programming experience assuming you are strong in Computer Science basics and passionate about engineering/crypto.
- Develop and maintain data engineering systems across the data lifecycle, including data pipelines for batch and streaming applications, data storage layer and data processing engines (OLAP/OLTP).
- Develop APIs to support high throughput data processing, feature engineering, risk algorithms and data science use cases.
- Develop data quality monitoring and alert systems to ensure high availability and high quality data sources.
- Design and upgrade data architecture to support new data applications, technical enhancements and business requirements.
- Only fresh graduates or candidates with 1-3 years of experience need apply.
- Proficient in Java language, familiar with Spring framework, and micro-service architecture.
- Proficient in big data pipeline development including batch and streaming processing.
- Familiar with big data components (e.g. Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Spark streaming, Flink, Presto, Hbase, Kafka, Zookeeper, Airflow, Elasticsearch, Redis).
- Familiar big data product development is a plus, including data warehouse, query platform, streaming, recommendation, user profiling, risk management, etc.
- Willing to accept challenges and quick response time against incidents.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire