Who We Are:
Kasa is building a global accommodations brand unlike any other. We took the best that hotels and short-term rentals had to offer and created a new class of hospitality that is well priced, trustworthy, and that offers a large selection of great locations. Our guests enjoy seamless check-ins, spacious apartments, and attractive amenities, helping them feel right at home. If anything comes up, our remote guest experience team is available 24/7, ensuring our hospitality is always felt, though rarely seen.
Behind the scenes, we build technology that combines with our innovative operations to grow a globally scalable offering that delivers high-quality stays. Our products and systems unlock unparalleled flexibility to operate anywhere from a few Kasa to a few hundred Kasas in any type of building, in just about any location. We currently have Kasas in over 17 states and are expanding into new markets all the time.
All of this is made possible by our team members, each of whom plays a critical role in fulfilling our vision and mission. We strive to foster a culture that values feedback, support, and collaboration throughout the organization. As a remote-first company, we work hard to bridge the gap of distance through initiatives that foster connection across Kasa. A few examples include lively All-Hands meetings, department get-togethers (online and in-person), and teamwide celebrations of important milestones. We offer benefits that encourage team members to stay at Kasa properties to experience our product firsthand and meet local team members when nearby. Guests are crucial to Kasa's mission. Accordingly, every new Kasa team member gets trained in our Guest Experience Akademy during their onboarding.
Our team is fortunate to have diverse backgrounds, personalities, and experiences united by a commitment to excellence and passion for our industry. If Kasa's vision and culture speak to you, and you're up for the challenge of building a company on the cutting edge of real estate, we would love to have you on our team!
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Property Operations team. As a Junior Housekeeping Operations Specialist, you will provide support to our internal housekeeping management, guest experience teams, and Kasa cleaning partners in the field.
In this role, you will report to a housekeeping manager and be supervised while working with housekeeping operations supervisors. It takes a special person to ensure cleaning quality is excellent across the Kasa portfolio and we hope you're excited by the challenge! Because this is an international role, it will be considered a contract position.
About The Team
This role is in our Property Operations department. Our department's mission is to ensure our guests have a seamless in-unit experience. We have team members located all over the world who have diverse backgrounds, and come from many different industries. Everyone joined Kasa because they are passionate about delivering high-quality standards to ensure that our guests love their experience while staying with Kasa. ****We are a bubbly group of friendly and ambitious people and consider a strong culture-add (not just fit) a requirement.
Day in the life of a Kasa Housekeeping Specialists
Your role will involve a wide range of activities tending to the day-to-day administration of the Housekeeping department. These initiatives will support both Kasa internal teams and our remote cleaning partners. A normal day will consist of assisting with invoice processing, cleaning task management and photo quality review. You will ensure our partners have the tools they need to properly stock units, utilizing internal systems to assign and facilitate tasks, managing inter-departmental communications with the housekeeping team, and assisting with ongoing departmental projects and tasks.
You will utilize multiple online platforms to communicate and collaborate virtually, including Aircall, Slack, Breezeway, Kustomer, Notion and Google Suite.
- Support day-to-day operational communication between Kasa guests, Guest Experience, and our housekeeping partners in the field.
- Fulfill supply requests via ordering outlets, local inventory, etc.
- Update systems reflecting primarily after-hours communication of needed task changes, assignment, and rescheduling.
- Review submitted cleaning photos from partners in the field and compile feedback based on cleanliness quality and staging of Kasas.
Housekeeping Administrative Support
- Contribute content to departmental meetings, housekeeping trainings, and both new and existing process development.
- Assist housekeeping specialists with the administrative duties of sourcing, onboarding, and offboarding of cleaning partners.
- Provide support around housekeeping invoice generation, processing, and manage communication with our partners.
- You have 1-2 years of administrative experience
- You have previously worked in a remote environment supporting operation teams
- You are willing to work a flexible schedule, that will include weekend shifts
- You are adept at multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks
- You are comfortable communicating via phone calls, video calls, text, email, and other forms of communication
- You pride yourself on your communication and organizational skills
- You enjoy technology and you're eager to learn new systems and platforms
- You have 1+ year of experience working in the technology platforms listed above
- You have 1+ year of operations or hospitality experience
In one year, you will succeed at Kasa by having:
- Become an invaluable resource to our team regarding administrative task processing and management
- Contributed to providing as many positive guest and partner experiences as possible
- Highlighted opportunities and solutions for improvement and process refinement to the Specialist and Management teams
Kasa is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.