- Have Freedom Over When, Where & How You Work
- Rapid Growth in New and Existing Paid Media Skills
- Paid Holidays Whenever You Like
- Salary + Quarterly Bonus
- Share in Company Growth
- No Experience Necessary
Hello— we’re Trialfacts, a remote entrepreneurial company, and without us, a lot of medical research would not be possible. We’re searching for a Junior Paid Media Specialist to help our team advance health research. If you’re looking for a position where you can set your own hours, take holidays as you see fit, work remotely from home or anywhere in the world, and help medical research succeed, then please read on.
Today’s highly sophisticated medical system has added nearly 20 years of life expectancy, reduced infant mortality by 90% and maternal mortality by 99%. Polio, leprosy, smallpox, and tuberculosis are practically eradicated, even in the poorest countries in the world. More recently, medical researchers around the world have come together to create a variety of vaccines to combat Covid-19. There’s plenty of room for improvement, but a big part of what’s been achieved is due to new medications, medical devices and understanding developed through clinical research.
Our clients— academic researchers and medical research organizations, are working hard to continue to develop treatments and devices, increase our understanding, eradicate sickness and improve quality of life. Their biggest challenge is spending half of their time searching for and never being able to recruit enough of the patients required for their clinical trials.
Our company— Trialfacts, removes the biggest hurdle and frustration to conducting their research, by recruiting the patients and volunteers they require for their clinical trials, and many times thereby saving their research. We’re the only company in the industry to also do this in a predictable and reliable manner, by determining upfront exactly how many patients we can recruit, and backing that up with a money-back guarantee.
We're looking for someone who can:
Optimize—You’ll be managing our Facebook campaigns and supporting additional campaigns running on YouTube, Reddit, Quora and Craigslist, and expected to continuously run experiments and evaluate new strategies, processes and technologies to continuously improve performance and CPA. You’ll be expected to contribute to ongoing advertising process and systems improvement, to support reliable campaign performance forecasting, efficient campaign setup, and CPA improvement.
Support— Very often our clients are under pressure to get volunteers as fast as possible. We need you to be able to support the ad specialist in building out the framework of our ad campaigns as well as identifying solutions to underperforming campaigns and answering questions from the recruitment team.
Evolve— We’re a growing business that is keen to increase our presence across popular advertising channels, such as Google Adwords, Instagram and TikTok and more. You will work with your team to identify the channels best suited to us and run experiments to quickly grow our expertise in these areas.
Learn— We’re looking for someone who’s driven to constantly update their Facebook advertising and optimization knowledge with the latest strategies and techniques. You’ll also need to rapidly develop an in-depth understanding of clinical trials and what it means to advertise for them on paid online channels. Unlike advertising for other products and services, you will be guided by strict ethical codes and guidelines, which at times, will require innovative problem-solving.
This position is for you if you:
- Have Facebook ad experience - we're all about learning on the job, however previous experience in running campaigns on Facebook is preferable.
- Are great at synthesizing information - you’ll be analyzing vast amounts of data across multiple campaigns and funnel stages, so you’ll need to be at home with receiving a high volume of input, honing in on what’s important, and efficiently moving forward.
- Have a passion for testing and making data-driven decisions - there’s no doubt advertising requires a love of both data and testing. If you’re not comfortable with gathering, manipulating and interpreting data, and constantly testing everything, then please don’t apply.
- Love learning - we're a team that's driven by learning and improving. We're looking for someone who wants to continuously learn and develop as a Junior Paid Media Specialist, grow as a person and constantly improve the service that we provide. If you’re not excited about learning and always taking that next course, then this position is not a good fit for you.
- Are highly organized - you'll be managing campaigns for many different clients, while also testing, creating and setting up new campaigns, and always learning more. If you're not highly organized and comfortable in a fast-paced environment then you're unlikely a good-fit for this role.
- Excel at written and spoken English - Being able to write well is a must for any Trialfacts position. Being in a remote team, you must also be great at communicating and comfortable sharing your thoughts - whether it be in Slack or during a team meeting on Zoom. At times you will use screen share software (like Loom) to explain a concept or provide feedback.
- Are results-driven - you will be coached and guided, but ultimately you will be responsible for your performance which will directly impact your compensation.
- Are looking for a full-time position - we’re experiencing growth and we need someone who can fully commit to Trialfacts and get up to speed fairly quickly. We’re not looking for someone who wants to run their own part-time business or freelancing career on the side.
Yes, this position description is so long that it needs a summary!
Here are the facts:
- Set your own hours: Choose when and how you work, but there needs to be some flexibility to have training and meetings with the rest of the team. This is a full-time position.
- Work remotely: We’re a virtual team located around the globe. You can live anywhere or travel with this position. You will need a reliable internet connection.
- Results-based environment: You’ll be evaluated based on your results. You will not be micromanaged, but you need to be effectively optimising campaigns and achieving advertising targets.
- Commitment to learning: We believe in continuous improvement and growth. You’ll be mentored, guided, and trained by your manager and team. External resources, courses and training programs paid for by Trialfacts.
- Contribute something meaningful to the world: We make a lot of medical research possible that would otherwise fail, and remove the #1 headache faced by researchers in a predictable and reliable manner, backed by our money-back guarantee.
- Trial period: There will be an initial paid trial period typically lasting 2-3 weeks, but it’s possible it might be longer.