Our client is a next generation exchange protocol based on Ethereum Layer 2 with a mission to make Decentralised Exchange mainstream.
As part of expansion, they are looking for a junior Product Manager to work alongside some of the brightest PMs and Engineers to build permissionless, compliant and fast exchange protocols.
- Responsible for blockchain-related products.
- Independently carry out demand analysis, prototype design, product requirements documentation, drive product development and product iteration, as well as other necessary components that are part of a product life cycle.
- Responsible for interfacing and coordination work with the technical engineering team and design team with the view to drive product delivery in a timely and orderly manner.
- Assist in relevant work areas with the Operations and Marketing team.
- Continue to track the product's progress and propose product optimization plans through various data analysis.
What you'll need:
- Passion and interest in Crypto, minimally have experience transferring cryptos between wallets.
- With rich user research experience, able to summarize solutions from data analysis, excavating user needs and pain points.
- Good ability in English and Mandarin, as there is a need to communicate in both languages with internal, and external stakeholders, global users etc.
- Strong ability to learn and adapt, team player, able to help contribute through teamwork.
- Attention to user experience details, and with rigorous logical thinking.
- Experience in interaction design is preferred.
- Open to remote work. The position will be required to observe GMT+8 09:30-18:30.