DECA Games is an indie publisher completely focused on live operations and games as a service We take over and reinvigorate games as they age or when their original developer can no longer support them.
As a remote-first company, DECA allows employees to work from all over the world.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for a Junior Product Manager with a passion for video games to join us and work remotely. As a Junior Product Manager, you will have the chance to work on some cool older titles, updating them with best practices, new ideas, and live operations. In collaboration with both internal and external partners, you will be a core contributor working on game features from beginning to end in a critical data driven role.
- Understand the player base and assist in designing in game features to achieve product KPI goals
- Write user stories, draw mockups/ wireframes to communicate feature requirements with the developers
- Assist the Product Manager/Producer/Game Designer for end to end development of product features i.e. from concept to post release iterations
- Collaborate with Producers, Developer, Project Managers, QA, Customer Support and Community Managers to deliver best in class player experience
- Assist in defining KPIs and tracking requirements for features and also follow up on success and failure
- Report product statuses and findings in structured and timely manner to relevant stakeholders
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data to provide actionable insights and recommendations on enhancing and optimizing player enjoyment, engagement, and overall efficiencies in all areas of gameplay and player life cycle
- 2+ years' experience working with Data Analytics
- 2+ years' experience with a company servicing B2C products
- Strong understanding or interest in online multiplayer games
- Understanding of SQL and experience with Tableau
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Good report writing and presenting skills
Would be a plus
- Remote working experience with distributed development team
- Knowledge of Scrum
We are looking forward to your application.
Your DECA HR Team