Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a SecOps Engineer to join our Security team. This can either be an internship or full time position that is based in Singapore but we are open to you working on site or remote. We are open to candidates with little to ~3 years of security operations experience assuming you are passionate about security/cryptocurrency industry.
You will work closely with our Information Security team, other IT-team/DevOps team, ministry areas, and work independently to plan and carry out security measures to monitor and protect sensitive data, networks and systems from infiltration and cyber-attacks.
- Threat Management, Defense, and Response: Analyse threat intel in cloud service(AWS), identify threat vectors and also setting up cloud security settings.
- Security Automation: Automating processes using well-known frameworks such as PowerShell, Python, Bash, etc.
- You will also be looking at SOAR build up - similar to using AWS lambda for integration (Cloudfront/WAF/ALB) and automation.
- Continuous Monitoring: Management AWS Guard duty and intrusion detection, user behavior, and other security monitoring.
- Security Development and administration: Evaluate new cybersecurity applications or tools, rules/signatures, access controls, and configurations of cybersecurity platforms.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in either Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of studies.
- Strong communication skills and ideally be a student's association member.
- Possess knowledge in various programming languages - Java, python, Go, Ruby etc.
- Have prior experience in CTF. It would be advantageous if you have a CTF ranking.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire