Perks and Benefits
- HMO (medical, dental, vision)
- Performance bonuses
- Monthly one-on-one check-in and career coaching
- Individually-curated growth and learning plan
- Fully remote
- Paid holidays and leaves upon hiring
- Other allowances (internet, etc.)
- Company-provided MacBook
- Moderna COVID-19 vaccination
- Work collaboratively with a talented team of software developers and business analysts
- Model and implement data structures in relational databases
- Assist in application deployment to staging and production environments on Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Assist with technical design and documentation
- Follow agile development methodologies and take part in daily standup meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in hands-on programming
- Huge bonus if you already have experience in Python, but it’s not required
- Experience in relational databases such as SQL
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Spectrum One has helped companies of all shapes and sizes - from startups to multinational corporations - design and develop web and mobile applications that transform their businesses and solve real-world challenges. Our team of exceptionally talented developers, designers, and consultants have worked with our clients in the United States, Europe, Asia, and Australia. We’ve already made an impact across different industries ranging from healthcare, genomics, logistics, e-commerce, and manpower services.
Our core mission is to design and develop technology that improves the lives of its users, while providing an exceptionally high level of service to our clients. We do so by providing high-quality work at reasonable prices and constantly exceeding our customer's expectations. We’re currently experiencing hyper growth and we’re looking for more people with world-class skills and talent to join our expanding team.