Who we're looking for
We are looking for a Junior Technical Project Manager with a passion for video games to join us and work remotely. As a Junior Technical Project Manager, you will have the chance to work on some cool older titles, acting as a bridge between Product and Development Teams you will oversee implementation of new features to production and make sure that our games are compliant across all platforms.
This role is a remote role, you can work from everywhere in the world.
- Collaborate with Production to understand product strategy and business requirements that need to be translated into technical requirements
- Assist in ensuring that Product priorities are included and clearly communicated in the Technical Roadmap
- Assist in setting up and maintaining Sprints in JIRA. Make sure that Sprints reflect Technical Roadmap priorities
- Assist in managing the whole release cycle (planning, scheduling, testing and deploying) for different platforms
- Assist in effectively communicating with the Development Teams so they are informed of ongoing projects
- Assist in ensuring coordination between Production, Development and QA. Report on the advancement of the deliverables (planned versus actual) to the Production team, surfacing up potential roadblocks and backing them up by contingency plans
- Assist in maintaining bugs backlog and making sure that it is being worked upon
- 2+ years' experience working in a coordination role involving technical knowledge of company's products and services/ assisting in mobile apps development
- Strong understanding or interest in online multiplayer games
- Understanding of Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Experience working with JIRA
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- Good written and verbal communication
Would be a plus
- Remote working experience with distributed development team
We are looking forward to your application.
Your DECA HR Team