HICX is a leading worldwide provider of enterprise SaaS solutions for digital supplier management.
We are looking for a Technical Support Analyst to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services.
Technical Support Analyst responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions, and guiding product users through features and functionalities.
To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You should also be familiar with help desk software.
Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via the help desk tool, email, chat, or phone
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Manage weekly status calls with our customers
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Documentation of customer-specific processes
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Maintain weekly reports on customer inquiries, responses, and feedback so as to develop customer service analytics and trends
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Customer Success, Engineering, and Product Teams
- Experience as a Technical Support Specialist or similar Customer Success role
- Worked in the software industry
- Ability to quickly analyze and understand complex technical issues and break them down into smaller work packages
- Experience using help desk software (JIRA), documentation tools (Confluence), and other remote support tools
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Patience when handling tough cases is a must
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Applicants must be willing to work on a shifting schedule (Morning and Afternoon) - PH Time to support clients across different time zones
- SQL or PostGres skills is a plus
- BSc in Information Technology or relevant diploma is a plus
- Work from anywhere - we are a fully remote company and we never place restrictions on locations.
- Flexible Paid Time Off - We offer 29 days of PTO per year to all HICX employees across the globe.
- Receive Competitive Pay - Our team makes sure to provide a highly competitive rate based on your skills and location.
- Work with a diverse, international team.