Thailand - Remote Worker Job Description:
- Functions as the key account personnel for managing large-format retailers and key small format re-sellers to meet assigned sales targets.
- Perform regular joint sales planning and visitations to key accounts and key retail outlets, maintaining excellent retail sales representatives’ relationship.
- Monitor competition by gathering current market information on pricing, products, latest introductions for products and channel programs.
- Function as in-country lead to assist in planning and deployment of trade marketing activities (POSM, channel training, resellers events and other assigned duties)
Education And Experience Requirements
- Minimum 6 to 8 years of channel management experience in consumer IT organizations.
- Experienced in working with large format retailers with strong understanding of the key motivators with retail organization and the emerging online channel trends
- Outgoing personality with strong ability to interact with various level of partners’ team.
- Good numeric and analytical skills to develop large-format retailers account plan.
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Flexibility to work in a fast pace, dynamic multinational organization in a cross-cultural environment.
What you’re getting into
We’ve got big collaborative spaces for your big ideas, so bring an open mind and leave your suit in the closet. We all are committed to creating unique and rewarding consumer experiences. Everyone is interested in succeeding – for the team, for themselves and for the business. Cross-functionally and across the company, everyone has common goals and aspires to be their best.
You will learn something new or at least look at things differently every day. There are so many smart and creative people around that you’ll be motivated to pursue the ideal.
Team spirit is infectious. Belkin is an extremely open workplace, where communication is essential. Not every idea will be accepted, but you’ll be asked for your point of view. Innovation thrives on multiple and varied levels. At Belkin we challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to accept that something cannot be done.
We are committed to diversity. Belkin is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
All candidates applying for a job in the EMEA region, please review the Applicant Privacy notice HERE
Location: , Bangkok
Posted 30+ Days Ago Full time 10009095
At Belkin International, people come first. Without question, the single greatest contributing factor to our nearly 30 years of success is our talented and ambitious staff. We’ve found that by creating an inspirational, supportive and enriching environment, we thrive.
Around here, it’s not about fancy titles, strong political positioning skills, or a healthy list of names to drop. It’s about results. We know what needs to be achieved, and we work together to get the job done. Each of us uses our individual knowledge, creativity and resources to come up with fresh ideas and new concepts we can truly own. With that independence comes a high degree of responsibility and accountability, but we always rise to the occasion.
We’re loyal to our coworkers, to our brands, and to the company. We lead by example to motivate those around us. We all share a passion for winning and are committed to building upon our success. We’re focused on the future and excited to show the world that the best is yet to come.