Key Account Support
Purpose of Role
Key Account Support staff are the link between the Key Account Managers (KAMs) and the day to day business and operations teams. They support and help the KAMs of the Marcura group and are responsible for ensuring customers are continually looked after and in the end to end management of the customers processes and issues.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Having a deep understanding of the customers and their needs.
- Overseeing day to day communication with customers in the region.
- Helping KAMs in enhancing the customer relationships and spotting commercial opportunities.
- Assist with the preparation for, and actions from, customer meetings
- Distributing reports and the coordination between internal teams and departments
- Investigations into customer feedback and potential resolutions
- Support upselling by capturing the opportunities for our solutions and the suitable entry point.
Acquiring and maintaining contacts within our customers organizations on a general day to day level.
Candidates with below qualifications are invited to apply
- Minimum of 3 years’ Shipping experience
- Desired experience in Vessel Operations
- Good understanding of digital systems
- MBA in Shipping will be an added advantage
- Ability to work from home