Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. Crypto.com serves over 5 million customers today, with the world’s fastest-growing crypto app, along with the Crypto.com Visa Card — the world’s most widely available crypto card, the Crypto.com Exchange, and Crypto.com DeFi Wallet.
Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with an 800+ strong team. Find out more by visiting https://crypto.com
Are you an experienced KOL/Influencer Manager who’s always on top of social media trends? Do you love closing deals and crushing your targets? Come join one of the most dominant companies in the crypto/fintech industry and play an important part in accelerating the world’s transition to cryptocurrency.
- Research and identify key KOLs within designated verticals
- Build an outreach strategy & pipeline, from pitching to closing to ensure the achievement of set objectives
- Drafting, negotiating, and closing KOL agreements
- Monitor KOL activity and proactively provide content ideas for influencers
- Work closely with stakeholders within the marketing team to ensure brand consistency
- 3+ years of proven experience as a KOL/Influencer Manager outside of the crypto industry
- Demonstrable track record of initiating, managing & monetizing relationships with KOLs
- Advanced knowledge of Social Media platforms and trends, and how to optimize the right content per each platform
- Strong ability to research and identify key KOLs in different segments
- Exceptional writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Comfortable working under pressure in a very fast-moving environment
- Be an effective self-starter with the ability to navigate through ambiguity
What you can expect from us?
- Attractive compensation package - base salary, commissions, and bonuses
- Working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team