Alphanumeric is hiring Work from Home Covid 19 Vaccine Contact Center Triage Agents to join our inbound contact center
Primary responsibilities will be to handle inbound, calls, and chats from consumers or healthcare providers and actively listen to determine if and where the caller should be transferred. This role also includes fulfillment responsibilities for handling chats, emails, written materials, and other processes for the customer contact center. This position requires strong listening, problem-solving, communication, and customer service skills.
You MUST be based in Philippines.
- You should be flexible to attend different shifts
- All positions are Bi-Lingual, we support several languages, You must speak and write English plus another language: Korean
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work for one of the biggest pharma brands in the world
- Monthly Internet allowance
- A work from home program
- Employee recognition awards
- More than 4000 courses available on our e-learning platform
- Health Insurance
- Field inbound calls, chats, and emails from patients, healthcare providers, and vendors in a professional and empathetic manner
- High volume contact center and calls are triaged for transfer to different teams within the company and client environment
- Counsel patients on basic medical information, financial assistance, reimbursement and savings offer options
- Work with various sites/content to ensure a Consumer or HCP Provider receives prompt, complete and professional customer service.
- Documentation of case notes in the customer relationship management system, (SalesForce)
- Responsibilities will rotate among the team for fulfilment and contact center tasks Qualifications/Experience
- A passion for customer service. -Previous contact center experience is an asset
- Strong telephone soft -skills and passion to excel.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.